Why should you consider Lighting Retrofit?
To perform an energy upgrade for commercial facilities or residential
homes has tremendous benefits.
Decreased Electricity Bills
Save an average of 40-60% monthly
Decreased Maintenance Cost
Less lamp or ballast changes for years.
Reduce Electricity Usage
Lowers peak demand charges and taxes.
Increase working/living environment for safety
Better lighting quality prevents injury
employee morale and performance goes
up. Proven to be effective!.
Improves Color Rendering
Adding color corrective lighting which makes
it easier to improve proeuct quality
Receive Refunds on Past Bills
Being overcharged on utility usage.
Almost 99% of utility bills have errors.
Tax Deductions and Rebates
You may quality for special incentive
programs just for upgrading your equipment
Increase property/business value
Your annual saving is increased up to 5 times
Longer-Life of Electric Motors
Using a energy efficient HVAC unit lasts
longer wih less maintenance needed.
Positive Environmental Impact
Providing green efficient lighting improves environment.
Special Financial Programs Available.
Contact AEM for more information.
It is the fastest and easiest way to increase profits.
Energy efficiency projects free-up capital to build your core business.
What are some benefits to retrofit?
- Much better depth perception
- Avoid fees and fines from old and out of date lighting.
How can you lower my electric bill while increasing light and at much lower energy levels?
- New technologies are 30% to 70% more efficient than old technologies.
How can you predict our energy savings?
- Our state of the art lighting software system performs a comparison between your existing lighting system and a suggested system. We than calculate your return on investment and tax benefits under EPAct 2005
- Standard 5-year fixture, lamp and ballast replacement warranty is included. Extended service contracts are available.
How can I lower exposure to injuries and workman compensation claims?
- Increased fixture life equals reduced maintenance levels.
- Out source your service to lighting technicians.
- Did you know: More than 500,000 ladder injuries are reported each year.
- Did you know: About 300 people in the U.S. die from ladder injuries annually.
- Did you know: Estimated annual cost of ladder related injuries is $11 billion dollars.
How do you provide more security for parking lots?
- Lighting is universally considered to be the most important security feature in a parking facility. Good lighting deters crime and produces a more secure environment.
How can I increase building security?
- By adding occupancy sensors in your building you not only reduce energy cost, but also alert security personal whenever a room is entered. In addition you may qualify for additional tax benefits.
High Pressure Sodium
Energy Efficient Lights
AEM, 10052 US Hwy. 31, Montague, MI 49437 | 888-216-1101 | Fax: 231-894-0888 | www.goaem.com | Copyright 2012-2013
ADVANCED ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC.
What better time
to save than now.
"The fastest and easiest way to increase profits is to reduce spending."
Providing Services Nationwide